Who is NativeX
NativeX is the leading native ad technology for mobile apps and games, providing effective user acquisition and successful mobile app monetization through a wide range of both reward and non-reward rich media ads, including Lightning Play™ video, offer walls, interstitials and other innovative native formats.
Advertising Sales identifies, prioritizes, pursues and closes potential new clients (vendors and customers), ensuring that opportunities are maximized to support current and long term revenue and gross profit plans. This includes negotiation and internal/external communication to ensure that new clients are successfully launched and transitioned to Account Management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Learn to identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet NativeX’s revenue and gross profit objectives. Focus attention on the highest priority accounts that are in line with NativeX’s company strategy.
- Work with Advertising Sales Managers to negotiate contracts according to NativeX’s business objectives.
- Create and continuously improve sales materials, presentations, and documentation for all NativeX products.
- Assist in the planning, developing and evaluating of new client-driven initiatives on an ongoing basis; participate in cross-functional teams as needed.
- Research areas for new technology development that will permit the capture of new markets and products. Work with Product Management and Development to provide solutions for new potential clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients. Ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver NativeX’s business objectives
- Develop and maintain a positive reputation within the industry.
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of qualification process.
- Obtain and enforce basic laws and best practices followed in the industry; work with Legal team to ensure compliance.
- Work with Account Management to aid in the successful transition of relationships on accounts post initial contract.
- Work with internal Production and Analytic resources to grow and develop partner’s businesses.
- Represent NativeX at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary.
- Establish individual goals in support of NativeX’s overall company targets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 0-5 years of related experience is required. (All experience levels welcome to apply)
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong initiative as well as excellent teamwork.
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and commissions.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities
- A casual work environment