Who is NativeX
NativeX’s technology empowers top brands, games and apps to engage with their mobile audience. We believe in using data and technology to make performance marketing effective and easy. Our platform gives partners the flexibility and control to grow their mobile business. With real-time data and predictive analytics, we pride ourselves on being a performance-first mobile solution provider.
: The Account Management team is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship of all partners seeking user acquisition. The Account Manager will successfully communicate to all external and internal parties using strong, clear, and timely communications; building toward long term relationships which provide stability and growth for our partners. To be successful in this role a candidate must show a strong aptitude and motivation to maintain and grow their assigned book of business.
Essential Job Duties
Supervisory Job Duties:
- Manage day-to-day communication with assigned accounts
- Build strong professional relationships at a personal level and become a trusted advisor to the client
- Take a consultative approach to understanding the goals, motivations, and performance needs of your accounts
- Create and execute media plans while advising and working directly with key decision makers in client’s marketing team
- Monitor campaign performance post-launch, analyze data, and optimize towards KPIs. This involves daily report generation and analysis. This analysis is to be shared with the Client Success Manager assigned to the account along with optimization suggestions and feedback.
- Develop and maintain strong industry and company knowledge
- Grow revenue of assigned accounts through opportunistic and add-on selling
- Resolve routine account issues and for more complex issues work closely with cross-functional teams of colleagues located in both NativeX and Mobvista domestic and INTL offices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Sales or equivalent experience required
- All experience levels welcome to apply. Experience in mobile advertising industry is preferred
- Robust verbal and written communication skills
- Critical attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong initiative as well as excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills