provides advertisers and marketers a unified set of global marketing solutions including the Nativex Trading Desk, a cloud-based trading desk connected to various media platforms via marketing APIs as well as RTB technologies. The Nativex Trading Desk offers clients a managed service to better serve global mobile advertisers and provide solutions to create strong, sustainable growth through universal access to digital channels across China and the rest of the world. We are dedicated to driving ROI and growth for all sectors of business in a mobile-first world. In addition to this, Nativex offers all the integrated tools needed for marketers to thrive and create a meaningful impact on their audiences. We are headquartered in China but Nativex has a global presence with 16 offices worldwide.
About This Role
As the advertising sales, you will focus on connecting with prospects across phone, email, social and in-person and close deals. You will research prospects to understand a company's business use case to better initiate constructive conversations with advertisers. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a start-up and team-focused environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives
- Deliver professional presentations and demonstrations via online or F2F client meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of lead-qualification process
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and foster relationships with influencers and key opinion leaders
- Represent company at industry events, trade shows, and meetings with partners & potential clients
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years Digital Media experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in advertising.
- Being Tech-savvy and having a good understanding of the mobile ad tech ecosystem
- Thriving in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Strong presentation skill
- Leading the operation and account management team for optimal customer satisfaction
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and bonus.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to travel and gain 1st hand industry trends globally
- Weekly Catering along with daily snacks and drinks