Mobvista is a leading global third-party mobile value discovery platform that provides user acquisition, monetization and mobile analytics solutions to app developers around the globe. It is the largest mobile ad network company in China, the second in Asia and the top ten in the world.
On December 12, 2018, Mobvista was officially listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 01860). Currently, Mobvista has nearly 700 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world.
About This Role
As Marketing and Communications Manager, Japan, you will be fully accountable for the local implementation of the Global Marketing and Communications Strategy. Reporting to the Marcom director APAC, your key challenge is to deliver local marketing plan in line with the global marketing and business strategy and maintaining a consistent brand message across all markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Marcom director for Marketing and PR in Japan market, to raise brand awareness and generate sales leads
- Manage events/sponsorship/seminar, create communications relating to events in Japan
- Build new or manage stronger media relationship with support from PR agencies
- Produce creative/localized contents for PR materials/ website blog/ social media channels (Facebook/Twitter/etc.) into Japanese
- Manage localized Japanese website/ official social media channels
- Build and distribute regular reports with individual campaign performance update, as well as post-campaign summary highlights.
- Work closely with the Korea/China-based marketing/sales/design team
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in PR Marketing field.
- Proven experience developing and managing a content marketing calendar
- Native speaker of Japanese, Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Outstanding copywriting skill (writing samples required, portfolios highly encouraged)
- Ability to translate English to Japanese (and vice versa) in both verbal and written word
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Bachelor’s degree above
Level 28, shinagawa Intercity A Tower, 2-15-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (standardized 8 hours per day)
Noon break of one hour from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays (statutory holiday);
- National holidays;
- Other days specially designated by Mobvista.
- Competitive market-rate total reward packages -- excellent salary and great performance-related bonus
- Personalized vacations policy
- Work laptop (Mac/Windows) depending on your preference
- Commuting allowance
- Social insurances upon local policies
- Promising career opportunity