About This Role
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be fully accountable for the local implementation of the Global Marketing and Communications Strategy. Reporting to the Marcom director APAC, your key challenge is to deliver local marketing plan in line with the global marketing and business strategy and maintaining a consistent brand message across all markets.
• Work with Marcom director for Marketing and PR in Korea market, to raise brand awareness and generate sales leads
• Manage events/sponsorship/seminar, create communications relating to events in Korea
• Build new or manage stronger media relationship with support from PR agencies
• Produce creative/localized contents for PR materials/ website blog/ social media channels (Facebook/Twitter/etc.) into Korean
• Manage localized Korean website/ official social media channels
• Build and distribute regular reports with individual campaign performance update, as well as post-campaign summary highlights.
• Work closely with the Korea/China-based marketing/sales/design team
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in PR Marketing field.
- Proven experience developing and managing a content marketing calendar
- Native speaker of Korean, Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Outstanding copy-writing skill (writing samples required, portfolios highly encouraged)
- Ability to translate English to Korean (and vice verse) in both verbal and written word
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities