About This Role
As the Sales Manager, you will be a Digital Media expert who is primarily responsible for representing MTG’s key marketing solutions. As a key member of the team, you will demonstrate a clear product knowledge that can be tailored to meet client needs.
Naturally, you will adopt a consultative sales approach, where you will be focused on building upon new and existing client relationships, whilst providing the best solutions for your clients. You will be excited by growth, with a “can do” attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Most importantly, this candidate will be able to source significant levels of business, developing strong client relationships and delivering the highly professional service for which Mintegral is renowned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of Mintegral’s products and ad inventory.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Conversion of pipeline and acquisition of new customers and accounts to achieve aggressive targets.
- Deep relationship building and account management of customers.
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
- Coordinate with Legal, Finance and Marketing team to ensure compliance and resolve sales-related issues.
- Conduct industry research for competition benchmarking and to identify new market trends and opportunities
- Represent Mintegral at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
The successful candidate will have;
- Background in digital media sales and account management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of the needs and requirements of media agencies.
- Proven track record of growing a pipeline from scratch (Start up experience).
- Confidence to present to large and small audiences.
- Proven ability to close deals and achieve targets.
- Demonstrable self-starter experience.
- Commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Client facing and entrepreneurial.
- Willing to travel when needed.