We are looking for a Part Time Office Administrator to join our team in San Francisco. Office Administrator duties include general administrative duties, such as meeting coordination, travel arrangements, event planning, document and file management, correspondence, and general office management. This person will also provide administrative support to one or more members of the executive team and to other team members. This person also serves as a key company representative to employees and visitors.
- Provide administrative support, including correspondence, mail, organizing meetings and lunches, and travel arrangements for the executive team.
- Act as office manager overseeing duties that include ordering office supplies, managing catering requests, ordering drinks and snacks, and coordinating shipping and delivery.
- Assist with the reception functions including fielding outside phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Assist with preparing various communications including presentations.
- Coordinate the various company and executive filing systems.
- Plan and coordinate various activities including meetings, team outings and other employee activities.
- Update company collateral as directed such as organization charts, employee resources, handbooks, etc..
- Complete special projects as assigned. Projects will require the ability to act with discretion on confidential material, project management skills, and operation of software applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel .
- Assist in facilities management including maintenance issues and facility inspections.
- Provide recruitment support by posting job requisitions and scheduling phone screens and onsite interviews.
- May provide or assist in onboarding of new employees
- Assist for PR and marketing events as needed
- High School diploma required. Associate’s degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Chinese preferred
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills required.
- Advance knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft’s Office Suite.
- Ability to work and problem solve independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong initiative as well as excellent management, teamwork, delegation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines, act quickly and prioritize
- Willing to take on several miscellaneous requests and prioritize them accordingly
- Willing to field occasional evening and weekend requests