NativeX’s technology empowers top brands, games and apps to engage with their mobile audience. We believe in using data and technology to make performance marketing effective and easy. Our platform gives you the flexibility and control to grow your mobile business. With real-time data and predictive analytics, we pride ourselves on being a performance-first mobile solution provider.
As NatvieX’s parent company, Mobvista is the leading global platform delivering excellent mobile advertising and mobile analytics. Mobvista ranked the largest in China, the second in Asia and the top ten in the world, in terms of monetization SDK average DAUs in the first half of 2018. On December 12, 2018, Mobvista was officially listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 01860). Currently, Mobvista has nearly 600 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world.
About This Role
You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives. You will interact with marketing managers and executives from the top mobile advertisers to help achieve their marketing goals with the NativeX products, leading the sales effort across the entire funnel to close new business. Your responsibilities will include researching and generating new opportunities, establishing deal terms, and selling the mobile advertising solutions via a consultative approach.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives.
- Focus on the highest priority accounts that are in line with company strategy.
- Deliver professional presentations and demonstrations via online or F2F client meetings.
- Assist in planning, developing and evaluating of new client-driven initiatives on an ongoing basis; participate in cross-functional teams if needed.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of lead-qualification process.
- Coordinate with Legal, Finance and Marketing team to ensure compliance and resolve sales-related issues.
- Represent NativeX at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue quota
- BS/BA required, degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3 years minimum related mobile/digital ad sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Well established connection with local advertisers (app developers in gaming, utility, e-commerce, etc, and ad agencies) is a must
- Experience in CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to influence and handle push-backs with confidence
- Comfortably discussing technical subjects such as attribution tracking integrations
- Accountable internally within advertising team and externally with clients and vendors
- Analytical-minded, comfortable navigating through pivot tables
- Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Solid knowledge of mobile marketing traffic/medias/inventory, proven track record of providing comprehensive mobile marketing solutions to advertisers
- 20-30% traveling required
• Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and bonus.
• Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
• Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement.
• Opportunities to travel and gain 1st hand industry trends globally, esp. Asia