NativeX’s technology empowers top brands, games and apps to engage with their mobile audience. We believe in using data and technology to make performance marketing effective and easy. Our platform gives you the flexibility and control to grow your mobile business. With real-time data and predictive analytics, we pride ourselves on being a performance-first mobile solution provider.
As NativeX’s parent company, Mobvista is the leading global platform delivering excellent mobile advertising and mobile analytics. Mobvista ranked the largest in China, the second in Asia and the top ten in the world, in terms of monetization SDK average DAUs in the first half of 2018. On December 12, 2018, Mobvista was officially listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code: 01860). Currently, Mobvista has nearly 600 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world.
About this role:
You will focus on connecting with prospects across phone, email, social and in-person and close deals. You will research prospects to understand a company's business use case to better initiate constructive conversations with advertisers. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a start-up and team-focused environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify, prioritize and close new clients to meet company’s revenue and gross profit objectives
- Deliver professional presentations and demonstrations via online or F2F client meetings
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Support communication with in-bound leads of varying sizes and contribute towards on-going development of lead-qualification process
- Represent company at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- 1-2 years Digital Media experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in advertising.
- Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress
- Strong presentation skills
- Lead the operation and account management team for optimal customer satisfaction
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and bonus.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to travel and gain 1st hand industry trends globally, esp. Asia