Who is NativeX
NativeX is creating the leading ad technology for games. For developers who want to monetize with advertising that really works, NativeX is the marketing technology platform that is reinventing in-app advertising to create more effective and engaging ad experiences that enable developers to build successful businesses around their apps. Native advertising becomes part of the user experience and it out-performs standard display advertising, often doubling or tripling revenue for publisher partners.
- Collaborate with the UX and product team to design, develop and lead technical prototyping and solution development for our mobile products with an emphasis on mobile ad unit innovation and design.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, the design team and customers to create conversion centered, in game monetization solutions, ads and ad units for mobile.
- Lead QA and testing efforts of mobile ads and ad products to ensure trans-device and trans-platform support.
- You should live, eat, and breathe presentation layer technologies like HTML and CSS and have a reasoned opinion about the role of prototyping in the design process.
- The Senior UX Designer will produce thoughtful, standards-based mark-up and code and thrive in conversations about grid systems, stylesheet languages and the DOM.
- You will prioritize actionability, practicality and collaboration, and look forward to critical, direct feedback from your leads and peers.
- Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail are super important to us.
- Able to work independently, plan your activities (and communicate that plan), meet deadlines and not be afraid to ask for help.
- Have solid working knowledge and use of Photoshop, Illustrator and other development tools for pixel perfect design solutions with code but consider tools like JS Fiddle as your first tool of choice for design and development.
- This position can be located at any of the NativeX offices (San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN or Sartell, MN).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area such a computer science, design, human factors or HCI.
- 4+ years of experience in client side software development, interface design, information architecture, usability testing, human factors, and other related disciplines within a consultative or corporate environment.
- 2+ years of mobile development experience with an emphasis on iOS, Android and Unity.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Markup, e.g. (X)HTML, XML.
- CSS2/3 coding.
- Page layout, interface design with an emphasis on mobile or responsive layouts.
- Image editing and production.
- Information architecture, wireframing, prototyping.
- Usability testing/knowledge.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary, annual incentive plan and equity based rewards program.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities.
- A casual work environment.